Subject: AMIGA ANNOUNCEMENT
From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Garramuno)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 03:29:19 -0700

I need some kind soul that can upload the following compilation
   of macros (see below) to the net (Tomahawk, LW FTP site, or wherever
   else you want).

   Just contact me privately (let's save bandwith),

   Gonzalo Garramuno
   [email-masked]
   Buenos Aires, Argentina

   ----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                ANNOUNCING

                Gonzalo Garramuno's Macro Compilation v1.0

    Finally, it had to happen.  I wanted every LW Amiga user to enjoy the
    macros I created and I am enjoying.  I had released a couple of them
    as PD, but that was not enough.  Some people had problems with the
    instructions, didn't know how to use them or could not even install
    them.

    So, I decided to do the right thing and bring my most useful macros
    in a compilation of my own.  I added an AT's installation program,
    AmigaGuide docs and on-line documentation within the macros, too.

    Of course, as I was not happy with all the macros I had released as
    PD, so I upgraded them all and, hopefully, fixed all of their bugs.
    They are all LW 4.0 and LW 3.5 compatible (they might even work on
    older versions, too).

    Not only that, I decided to also optimize the macros so that they'll
    run as fast as possible.

    As I had already done a lot of work, I thought I should be releasing
    the compilation as shareware.  Since the code is also encoded, I am
    also offering the source code to those who register (so they can
    add their own features to it, translate into C or BML, etc...).

    Macros Included on this Compilation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Add Bones v1.0                      "Draw" your Bones in Modeler
                                         using the sketch tool or by
                                         creating curves.

     Break v3.0                          Splice your object into others.

     Curve to Polylines v1.0             Convert Curves to Lines.

     Enter Points v2.0                   Enter Points, Curves and Polys.

     Explosion v1.7                      Blow up those objects.

     Exposure Sheet v1.1                 Add perfect Lip Sync.

     Hair v3.0                           Add fur and hair to objects.

     Melt v1.0                           Melt your objects.

     Move Scene v3.5                     Copy your Scene anywhere else,
                                         with all of its files.

     Object Swarm v2.0                   Multiple copies of your object,
                                         with rotations and scene
                                         creation.

     Scale Objects v2.0                  Scale a whole object hierarchy
                                         (Simple Save Transformed for a
                                          group of Objects)